1. An immediate end of acts of intimidation and repression by the federal and state police and government authorities
2. A guarantee by the Mexican government for the respect of the human rights of all Oaxaqueños most especially those who have been arrested.
3. An immediate end to the arbitrary detention in the streets of citizens.
4. An immediate end to the illegal entry of homes.
5. Cease the torture and abuse of prisoners.
6. Safe return of those who have been "disappeared".
7. Access of detainees to legal representation, family members and medical attention to those who are injured in order to ensure their well being and protection of their human rights.
8. Immediate withdrawal of the arrest warrants for those who are social activists, including members of the teachers union (SNTE in Spanish).
9. Immediate withdrawal of Mexican military from the state of Oaxaca.
Emails to the president and governor are most important, the ones further down are to state and federal human rights organizations. We heard the state org has no teeth and the feds are so far not very willing to intervene, so I'd try the federal one first.