I just got word that St. Joseph's will have a Halloween party in the gym from 6 to 8 p.m. this Friday night, sponsored by the parish youth group. They will have a haunted house, face painting and candy for kids.
The Walgreen's at 47th and Ashland is offering free Halloween photos Friday afternoon. There's a sign on the front door. If I remember right the offer is good from noon or 1 p.m. until 5:30 p.m. I'm sure of when it ends, less sure when it starts.
Holy Cross/IHM is having a teen-oriented event. The doors will be open from 7:30 to 8:30 p.m. and the event runs until 11 p.m. Admission is $2 with a costume, $3 without. For more information, see the parish bulletin here.
Not sure what's happening to the haunted basement at my house idea--the guys haven't been around much and I'm working long hours this week. I may take the fog machine over to St. Joe's if we don't get it together here soon. I told Junior last night I'd call Picasso tomorrow afternoon.
- ► 2009 (82)
- Final Halloween Plan
- November 8 Community Forum to End Violence
- Safe Halloween Options Nearby
- High School Admissions Counseling
- Backyard Mayhem
- Them That Has, Gets
- A Happy October Surprise
- Halloween Prep Begins
- Halloween Preparations May Begin Saturday
- Safe Halloween Planned for Back of the Yards
- Taking Back the Hood, One Sidewalk Square at a Tim...
- A Whale of a Tale
- Littlest Brady Boy Gets Baptized
- Goldblatt's Building Reopens as Furniture Store
- Prison Letters 2: Dorothy's Dilemma
- Prison Letters I
- Picasso Loses a Brother
- ▼ October (17)
- ► 2007 (142)
- ► 2006 (105)