State Representative Esther Golar is sponsoring a community forum on ending violence Saturday, November 8 at John Hope High School, 5515 S. Lowe. The flyer says there will be pizza, snacks and giveaways.
The event is cosponsored by The Illinois Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, Seventh District CAPS, U.N.I.O.N Impact Center, For Kids' Sake and UCAN.
For more information, contact Chevelle Bailey at 312-738-5913 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- ► 2009 (82)
- Final Halloween Plan
- November 8 Community Forum to End Violence
- Safe Halloween Options Nearby
- High School Admissions Counseling
- Backyard Mayhem
- Them That Has, Gets
- A Happy October Surprise
- Halloween Prep Begins
- Halloween Preparations May Begin Saturday
- Safe Halloween Planned for Back of the Yards
- Taking Back the Hood, One Sidewalk Square at a Tim...
- A Whale of a Tale
- Littlest Brady Boy Gets Baptized
- Goldblatt's Building Reopens as Furniture Store
- Prison Letters 2: Dorothy's Dilemma
- Prison Letters I
- Picasso Loses a Brother
- ▼ October (17)
- ► 2007 (142)
- ► 2006 (105)