Sadly, I was not able to go with them. However, I heard today that two students spoke and that Board of Education officials were pretty vague in their responses. The official word at the meeting, I hear, is that a final decision will not be made for another one to two months.
I hear differently under the table, but will leave it at the official word in hopes that gives everyone some room to maneuver.
- ► 2009 (82)
- ► 2008 (217)
- Cranium Challenge
- Julian Gets Lucky/Big Picture Goes to Church
- Busy Saturday Night
- Won a Skirmish in Graffiti Wars
- Big Picture Goes to Clark Street
- Big Picture in the Press
- Big Picture, Test Scores, and Life after High Scho...
- Open House Draws a Crowd
- Big Picture Open House Jan 18, Part II
- Open House at Big Picture Jan 18
- The San Miguel Visit
- Bring your A Game, Arenda
- Yup-Yup latest
- Troutman in Handcuffs!
- Graffiti Wars Rage On
- An Open Letter to Arne Duncan
- Joey's First El Ride & An Experiment
- ▼ January (17)
- ► 2006 (105)