- ► 2009 (82)
- ► 2008 (217)
- Cranium Challenge
- Julian Gets Lucky/Big Picture Goes to Church
- Busy Saturday Night
- Won a Skirmish in Graffiti Wars
- Big Picture Goes to Clark Street
- Big Picture in the Press
- Big Picture, Test Scores, and Life after High Scho...
- Open House Draws a Crowd
- Big Picture Open House Jan 18, Part II
- Open House at Big Picture Jan 18
- The San Miguel Visit
- Bring your A Game, Arenda
- Yup-Yup latest
- Troutman in Handcuffs!
- Graffiti Wars Rage On
- An Open Letter to Arne Duncan
- Joey's First El Ride & An Experiment
- ▼ January (17)
- ► 2006 (105)
Thursday, January 25, 2007
Won a Skirmish in Graffiti Wars
The viaduct at 49th and Marshfield has about three or four layers of paint, thanks to a recent round of graffiti warfare between the Disciples and the Latin Souls. I learned the secret to getting the graffiti removal people out here quickly--always get a reference number. I got one yesterday because the 311 operator inquired if I wanted one, and the graffiti was gone tonight.