Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Good News, Bad News

The good news is Julian is getting out of the joint. Tonight. He got two years' probation, and I didn't have to spend a cent on a lawyer. Whew.

The bad news is Dawn didn't go to school yesterday. I don't know what happened today. She sent me an email over the weekend. This is what she wrote:

i also hope you had a nice x-mas and new year best wishes and i also never forget what you told me about you wanting me to graduate specially since your phone # that is nice sorry for many decision that i am taking i know that they are not the best ones but i OK and i wish you could understand in but that is not going to happen because you are not in my position i would really appreciate for you help you are a special person and i do now do you bad in what you expect from me.

I hear she wrote something similar--saying essentially, thanks for the good advice, but I'm not going to take it-- to one of her friends from Big Picture who has been urging her to go to school and stay out of trouble.

So I guess it's time to focus on Joey and make sure he makes it to Marwen. His first class is next week and I will be out of town. Sure hope his parents come through on this one.

No comments:

Windy Citizen Share