Blog Archive

Monday, January 21, 2008

Joey Made It!

Whoo-hoo!! Joey made it to Marwen last Thursday. I asked him how it went and he said, "It was really cool." You could hear the coolness in his voice.

Hey, I found a web site about Digital Clay, the stuff he is working with in his class. The basic software is really cheap, only $38.

Joey wanted to know if he could go box today. The Chicago Youth Boxing Club web site doesn't say, and he said he had the manager's number, so I told him he should call and find out. This weekend I will spend some real time with Joey and hear how the boxing is going, too. I could hear his mother saying something in the background and heard Dawn's name, but she hasn't called or emailed me, so I don't have any news. If she does, maybe she'll call me back.

No comments:

Windy Citizen Share