Tony's bump: it was a boil. Nothing serious. He came over and raked my yard Saturday.
Julian is locked up. It's a long, sad story I don't have energy to tell. Sorry.
Yup-yup hasn't been too much of a pest, but apparently he tried to hit up my roommate for money. I ran into him on the street last night and asked how he was doing.
"I'm blessed," he replied. That does make me think how the rain falls on the just and the unjust. His new lady friend was with him. Her hoodie was up so I didn't get a good look at her. She seemed to be all teeth. Cheery and friendly, though. I'll be interested to see if Yup-yup figures out that maybe he shouldn't introduce his women to me, because there's a growing pattern of them coming to me for help when they want to quit tricking and using.
- ► 2009 (82)
- ► 2008 (217)
- 2007 Year in Review
- Marshfield Mom of the Year
- Heard on the Ashland Bus
- Good Book News
- Memorial Vigil Tomorrow
- Christmas Gifts for Neighbors
- Squatter House Boarded Up
- District 299 Tips on High School Hunting
- Science Fair Today
- Nice White Lady
- Last-Minute Science Fair Project
- Aqui Estoy Gets Sun-Times Rave
- Back of the Yards Meets Albany Park
- Big Picture College Essays
- Things Could be Worse for Undocumented Students
- Quick Updates
- Baby Shower
- Response to Trib Editorial
- ▼ December (19)
- ► 2006 (105)