Blog Archive

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Tagged!

No, not that kind. (Lots of my neighbors would be more interested if I were writing about this more often. In fact I just bought a calligraphy book today for Joey, because he wants to learn how to draw Olde English letters. Maybe it'll help his reading. Seriously.)

Apparently there's a blog chain mail thing going around. I was tagged by the author of the Prea Prez blog, but I only found out because suddenly people were coming over from his blog to mine, and I didn't know why. He got tagged by Eduwonkette. She left the rules. Here they are:

- Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
- Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.
- Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
- Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

So here are my seven random/weird things:

1) I was born in Wilmington, Delaware and still go back regularly (like for Christmas) to see family.

2) Maybe my mom has finally thrown out all the Barry Manilow and Abba records I owned as a kid, but I'm not sure.

3) My driver's license is suspended in Wisconsin: I was busted for civil disobedience and refuse to pay the fine that would reinstate it.

4) I have never owned a car. (So the license thing isn't a big deal.)

5) The family homestead in Delaware almost certainly still has home movies of me, my sister and brother breakdancing to Lawrence Welk. (My youngest sister wasn't born yet--she got off easy!)

6) I don't own a television set, either. (But I like to go home and watch HGTV with my mom over holidays like Christmas and Thanksgiving.)

7) I'm with Eduwonkette--the Jersey Shore is one of my favorite vacation destinations!!

And here are the people I'm tagging:

Puns in the Oven

District 299

Life in Union Victoria (Guatemala)

City on the Make

Mamita Mala

City of Progress (a new one to me--check it out)

Bridgeport Seasoning (also new to me, but hey, reaching out to the neighbors is what I'm all about, right?)

No comments:

Windy Citizen Share