I don't know where I left you all in the saga, but Dawn finally did come home. I spoke to her briefly on Friday by phone. She sounded pretty happy. We might get to talk today but I'm not sure. She's going to work later this afternoon and I'm going to the airport.
She says Joey told her the art class at Marwen is really good and she should do one, too. "I want to, but I don't have time," she told me. I suggested when the new session opens in March she could see how her schedule is and whether there is a class she'd like to take.
There's more than this going on, but I don't know the whole story yet. Stay tuned.
- ► 2009 (82)
- The ISAT Is Coming
- Dorothy's Tour of Cook County: First Hospital, The...
- A Visit Next Door
- Car Crashes into Little Caesars Pizza
- Feels Like Summer!
- Economics, Macro and Micro
- Tons of Fun News!
- Alternative High School Registration Open
- The Gift That Kept on Giving
- Junior Gets a High School
- Free Books!
- US Energy Savings Gas Scam: Beware!
- Hard Times Come Again No More
- Hard Times Next Door
- High School Sweepstakes Update
- What's Going in the Goldblatt's Building?
- UIC/Noble Lottery Tonight
- Gutierrez Un-Endorses Lipinski
- Chicago Magazine Gives Some Love
- Dawn Comes Home
- ▼ February (21)
- ► 2007 (142)
- ► 2006 (105)